TENNESSEE GOLF FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES PLAY DAYS AND OTHER BENEFITS FOR ANNUAL FUND DONORS
Foxland Harbor Golf and Country Club, The Golf Club of Tennessee and The Course at Sewanee make up 2013 play day course roster
The TGF Annual Fund provides the opportunity to impact more young people through golf and its value through programs administered across Tennessee, focusing on five key mission components:
Society of Tennessee Golfers and TGF President’s Club commitments are for one calendar year from the date of joining. Contributions to the 2013 Tennessee Golf Foundation Annual Fund are unrestricted donations that support, but not limited to, junior golf development and programs, golf academy scholarships, junior tour competitions, equipment, turfgrass research, The First Tee programs, The Tennessee Golf Hall of Fame and Golf House Tennessee general operations. Society of Tennessee Golfers LevelBy donating at the Society of Tennessee Golfers level, you will receive these great golf benefits:
- Delivering core values
- Providing accessible instruction
- Conducting affordable competitions
- Teaching the history and traditions of the game
- Supporting the game regional through a network of regional directors in Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Tri-Cities
Commitment Level $1,000President's Club LevelBy upgrading from a Society level gift and donating to the TGF President’s Club you will receive:
- An Ashworth performance golf shirt and half zip vest crested with the new TGF pentagon logo. Ladies shirts and outerwear by adidas.
- A playing spot in our 2013 exclusive play days, held at:
- Foxland Harbor G. & C.C. on May 7
- The Golf Club of Tennessee on June 24
- The newly renovated Course at Sewanee (redesigned by Olympic course architect Gil Hanse) on October 16.
- Honorary membership to The Little Course at Conner Lane
- A ticket to the 2013 Celebration of Golf in middle Tennessee held on a date this fall.
Commitment level: $2,500
- A round of golf at the Tom Fazio designed The Farm G. C. in Dalton, GA. on September 18 with overnight accommodations in the club’s cottages on site.
- A day badge to the 2013 Tour Championship by Coca-Cola at the East Lake Golf Course on September 19.
- Member benefits also include the Society of Tennessee Golfers benefits that are listed above.
Click here for the 2013 Annual Fund Brochure
Tennessee Golf Foundation
400 Franklin Road · Franklin, TN 37069
(615) 790-7600 · (615) 790-8600 - fax
A 501 (c ) (3) Non-profit Corporation