Welcome to the Tennessee Golf Association's online handicap registration platform. Thank you for choosing to support the TGA and our mission to promote and protect the best interests and spirit of the game of golf throughout Tennessee. By obtaining your USGA Handicap Index through this platform you are joining our network of over 32,000 individual members who love to play this great game of golf. The cost to join is only $30 and your handicap is good through December 31st.
Note: If you already have an active USGA Handicap Index from a TGA member
club or course then you are already a member of the TGA and you are eligible
to enjoy the TGA member benefits outlined below. If you do not have an active
handicap please read the following information to learn how to join the TGA.
TGA Membership Benefits
Join the TGA to become part of its rich history, help promote the game of golf and receive the benefits that come with being a member. The TGA provides services to approximately 200 member clubs and over 32,000
members. Terrific benefits make membership in the TGA a worthwhile
investment in golf. Membership benefits include:
- Official USGA Handicap Index® which helps golfers of varying abilities compete on an even playing field.
- Tennessee Golf Quarterly
is the Official Publication of the Tennessee Golf Association. This
digital magazine is published quarterly and is a great source of
up-to-date and relevant information on Tennessee golf.
- TGA Competitions are open to TGA members who meet all eligibility requirements. The TGA offers events for men, women and juniors of all ages.
- TGA Member Play Days are a great way for you and a few friends to enjoy a nice day of golf at one of Tennessee's premier golf courses.
- TGA Rules of Golf Workshops are annually conducted to help educate golfers on the USGA Rules of Golf.
- Brooks Brothers Membership provides TGA members with a 15% discount on Brooks Brothers merchandise.
- World Golf Hall of Fame provides TGA members admission discounts, 25% off purchases at www.wghof.org, and 10% off "stay and play" packages
is a online social networking tool that allows TGA members to track
their stats, communicate with their friends and stay informed on what is
going on in golf around the state.
is a tool that allows TGA members to get their updated USGA Handicap
Index via email after each handicap revision. The eRevision also
contains an Association News portion where you can keep up to date on
what is going on with the TGA.
- GHIN.com is
the homepage of the Golf Handicap and Information Network (GHIN). TGA
Members can log onto GHIN.com to post scores online as well as view
their handicap record along with the handicap record of any of the other
35,000 plus TGA members.
- Hole-In-One Club is
a service the TGA provides to its members that have achieved one of the
rarest feats in golf, the Hole-In-One. In addition to having their name
listed in our online database, TGA members also receive a personalized
certificate commemorating their achievement.
- Most Improved Golfer Award
is annually given to the golfer at each TGA Member Club that has the
largest (percentage) improvement relative to their handicap from the
beginning of the year.
- Supporting various Junior Golf programs and activities through our Tennessee Golf Foundation
If you have any questions about joining the TGA or about our online handicap registration platform, please contact Lynne Howd at the TGA Office - (615) 790-7600 or email@example.com.